Wednesday 25 April 2007

SNP Rising Star

Today I had the pleasure of attending my third hustings of the campaign. I know I said previously that there were only two for me to attend, but I got a wee message sent to me a couple of days ago to say that there would be another for me to go to.

However, there is a twist. This particular hustings meeting involved my attendance as part of the audience rather than the panel as they were being held at St Maurice's High School as part of their mock election campaign. So the SNP candidate today was Matthew Hewitt (pictured with myself and Councillor Liz Irvine) and not Jamie Hepburn.

I am glad to say that Matthew aquitted himself very well against his fellow candidates, all of whom were good performers on the day. Their election is being held tomorrow so best of luck to Matthew who has all the makings of a top rate SNP representative of the future.

No comments: