Tuesday 15 May 2007

Name Change

I have been somewhat lax in my blogging attempts of late, having been somewhat busy since my election to the Parliament. However I am keen to keep going with the blog, but felt a wee change in name was necessary to reflect the change of circumstance I find myself in, so "520 votes for Cumbernauld and Kilsyth" has by the power of magical metamorphosis become "The Hepburn Herald" (best I can come up with folks, if you have any better ideas then feel free to let me know). Anyway, my thoughts and musings on the world as I find it will shortly recommence here, so feel free to keep an eye open for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bob's mate Dave Hepburn works at the Kirkie Herald so you better get the name booked before he does! So what's the URL going to be Jamie? Will we just automatically be redirected?